Saturday, November 12, 2011

Panda's Secret to Stress Relief

Yeah, so most of you out there live stressful lives. School....... ummm....... More School....... Shelton....... Mac.......... Can't wait for college................. Where the real life starts........... Senioritis............ are probably just a few things that the average teenager is stressed about. Well, a lot of you are stressed about your opposite gender, and in that case I cannot help you. But I can help you deal with other kinds of stress. In my life, I have found that music is one of the best ways to relieve stress. Here are a few of my personal favorites that you may want to try.


This is a really soothing song which I pretty much listen to whenever I want to calm down and really feel completely at piece. Feel the vastness and magnificence of the sea. Btw you should all play the game.


I feel that this song represents all of the chaos in my life. A whirlwind of my many troubles. But it's so spirited and lively that I feel like everything will be alright and idk, I just feel happy.


Words just cannot describe this piece. Exquisite. Beautiful. Full of warmth. I usually listen to this piece when I'm sad and stressed. It's one of those pieces that you can drown yourself in. It's a piece that you can just listen to and let all of your emotions out. It's a piece where you can just listen to and cry. :)


Love this song. It's just peaceful. Hopeful.

Some other ones I love are Mendelssohn's Violin Concerto No.1 1st Mvmt, Chopin Sonata in B minor, Chopin Piano Concerto No.1, Liszt Mazeppa and La Campanella, the Rachmaninoff Piano Concertos, and the list goes on and on. Too lazy to find and post all these up. Look these up yourselves since probably 5 of you will see this anyways.

But really, pretty much any kind of music can calm you down, make you feel at peace. Every song on my blog except Friday by Rebecca Black will bring peace to your soul. Music is man's greatest gift to the world, and I'd be willing to take you on anytime for all you that disagree.

Lemme know what kind of music YOU listen to to relieve stress.

Ray >_<

1 comment:

  1. LOL. Friday.

    Vitamin String Quartet playing Muse is awesome! I also like viola of course!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4tJPbE4ZY8

    ReplyDelete