Sunday, October 16, 2011

Louisiana!!!

My secretary wrote this. The grammar is kinda bad, but I'm not gonna fix it.


so i went to this competition. it was a pretty big deal, i was representing america. and china because i'm chinese. but america because i live here. and there were all these crazy good pianists. and they were intimidating, because their whole life is piano. but i held my own, because i'm ree lu. anyway, i had some ridiculously hard pieces and i sounded pretty good, if i do say so myself. and it was so much fun, and i learned so much, and i was sad to come home. but tosha really missed me, so i guess i had to come home at some point, because that girl is crazy. oh and i looked really handsome in my suit. and that's pretty much it. yay louisianna!


now go eat some rice.
Ray

No comments:

Post a Comment